Friday, June 20, 2008







TING I & ME

*Dont know when will we meet up again.

Met up with my cliques today.

BERYL WAS LATE AGAIN..

okay,then i passed to Ting I e farewell gifts we bought for her.She was touched she discerned what we have got for her.

We headed to Cathay & watched "GET SMART"It's a great show! It's worth watched.

After that we went to Novena & have steamboat for our dinner.We've took a lot of photos with her.

She told us she will not be coming back to SINGAPORE after she leave..Arghh~
I felt depressed.
I feel like crying now..:'(
美好的回忆总是这么快结束

I gave TING I a HUG before i go off~


As what Beryl said,
we'll really feel very weird on monday..like someone missing~
I dont like this kind of feeling~
I dont want you to go~

I'll really miss you,my dear~
LOVE YOU loads~
=3

No comments: