Saturday, June 20, 2009

GOSH.I COULDNT STRIKE THE BALANCE BETWEEN STUDY & PLAY!!
I NEED AN OXYGEN TANK.
I can't sleep last night again.It's worse than the few nights before. I was awoke till this morning which means I didn't sleep for the entire day! Can u imagine?? Gosh. I have never had this before! I went jogging for an hour ytd evening & even drank at night.I thought I would feel sleepy but I did not.Apparently,it doesn't work. I got more energetic at night that I managed to finish my ss hw when it was 1am.
In the midst of the night, I felt tight & I could hardly breathe.I felt like crying but I can't-I don't cry easily. Then today,I thought of going for a movie that might help me to ease my tension but B wasn't free.Tmr is PAPA'S DAY and so she have to stay at home.Therefore, I stayed at home too.I didn't take an afternoon nap either.How strange. I was doing my homework instead. What happened to me? I WANNA SLEEP!
I have cancelled my tuition for today as I don't feel well seriously. I asked my mom's permission for cancelling the tuition as I couldn't take it; my brain wasn't working.But my mom wanted me to go still as the tuition will only last for two hours & an hour of english consultation from a friend of my aunt.It was 3HOURS in total. How would I take it? She was enraged when I told her that I want to cancel it.I dont understand.
I can't slp now either. It's 2.12am now and yet I dont feel sleepy. FIVE DAYS alr!! I didn't sleep well for five days alr. >~<

No comments: