Wednesday, July 8, 2009


`SALMON SASHIMI

`SASHIMI SALAD

`Sushi!!

`Banana Chocolate Cake
`Blueberry cheese cake!!

Had dinner at Sushi Tei with my family ytd.It was extremely delicious!! esp the salad and salmon sashimi.mmm yummy~ ^^
Im certainly out of my mind.Im so addicted to CHEESE nowadays! oh man.I must go for more laps of jogging these few days. I've been indulging in cheese cakes.They are so tempting that I couldnt resist!! However,i would prefer cheese tarts to cakes..Hee.
Oh my. This was not so me.I dont indulge myself with cakes and even ice cream in the past. It has been around two years of having extremely healthy diet. NO OILY FOOD NO FRIED FOOD NO SUGAR LESS RICE. My friends and even my sister cant stand me for consuming healthy food. Moreover,they thought that I was anorexic. Maybe I am.It has already became a habit for me. VEGETABLES FRUITS CHICKEN MEAT YOGURT MILK . They have became part & parcel of my life.I couldnt survive without them in every meals. ^[]^/

No comments: