Saturday, October 2, 2010

A MUST TRY DARK CHOCO TART!

Woots! Im happy today! Met my friends at Bishan early in the morning and headed to East Coast Park for cycling! I always wanted to learn how to ride a bike but didnt get a chance to do so.Thanks to this group of friends who asked me to tag along today! I thought I can learn how to cycle like finally but the mission failed eventually- I couldn't balance myself.It's certainly not easy and I must say that the boys have no patient at all! They gave up on teaching me about half an hour later and changed the bike to two-seats bicycle instead.But still, Im grateful to them for being so thoughtful.((:
\I felt so good after cycling! I must really learn how to ride a bike soon!! It's so fun and riding along the beach side is just perfect!!

After that I went home for a bathe and met my family at town! We headed to Takashimaya basement and saw a fair was going on! I think it's a chocolates fair!! Woohoo~ I was being attracted by a stall which sells french chocolates and the promoter introduced me to their famous DARK CHOCOLATE TART which costs $8.20 per slice.I hesitated initially as it's real expensive but it's DARK CHOCO! How could I resist the temptation of dark chocolates?! Hehe. So I bought it and I never regret it though as IT'S HEAVENLY DELICIOUS! Not exaggerating. >3

PS. Today's a sinful day. Im so going to drag myself up tmr morning and go jogging!



`This is the chocolate tart!! yum yum~

No comments: