Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today got back my english prelim paper & i failed. Although this wasn't my first time failing english but I am still feeling dismal. I DID MY BEST,seriously.English was the most difficult subject for me,i wonder why.
I only left around one week + to my N level english paper~HOW?! My paper 2 was badly done..='( How would i improve my english in such a short time?! Im feeling apprehensive. Miss Ho told me to work harder & don't feel disappointed. But how would i have no feelings after knowing that i failed english?? Though there's improvement on my compo but not for paper two.She knew im retaking my chinese & asked me why m i retaking.she told me B3 is good enough & why dont i retake next year..I wanted to tell her that that wasn't the marks i wanted plus miss leong have high expectation on me & she was absolutely disappointed of the result i got thus i mustn't fail her. Then she told me to concentrate on my English first & I will.
There's so many tests coming up & my chinese prelim paper is on next tuesday as well.
I wants to practice both language subjects in the same time. Is it okay if i study chinese in the evening & practice english in the night? OR maybe i should spend the whole night practicing english then start study for my chinese as well as other subjects after that??
ohya,I got back my ss paper as well.I was shocked that i got 31/50! this was my first time getting this result.yay! SS paper for N level will be at the same week as english paper & I haven't start revising it!!
Arghh~Im feeling stress.

No comments: