Tuesday, September 16, 2008

today was my LAST PAPER for prelims.YAY!
but my next paper for N Level is on 29/9..
STUDY HARD!!

I had my prelims these few days & I felt really stress.
There's a lot of chapters to study & remember..
I need a rest.

Got back my chinese prelim paper yesterday & i scored B3 again.
Hais.. Sometimes i wondered am i really capable to score A1 or it's just my wishful thinking.
Suddenly i felt that B3 seems to be good enough..
I knew Miss Leong have high expectation on me & i could not fail her..
Im feeling lost.

ohya.I got 25/50 for my compo!! I was appalled.
This was my very first time scoring a pass mark for my compo. ='(
I can't let this happen again.
I didn't touch my chinese for two months after the mid year  O level paper & i had utterly forgotten
thus,i need a lot time to catch up.

`I shouldn't give up..

No comments: