Friday, September 5, 2008




went SHOPPING with my beloved cliques!!!!

We headed to town & I bought two tops & a bag.I'M SO HAPPY~ ^^Beryl bought a top for herself as well.We shop for four hours then we decided to go Lido to watch a movie.On the way to Lido,a mother approached me.She asked me which salon i went for my hair cut.She said her daughter like my hairstyle.I was astonished.HAHA!

We watched 'My Sassy girl'.It's quite a long movie & some parts of the movie was funny.But i don't like the movie.After that we went orchard plaza for our dinner at 9pm!! !@#^~&* it's was utterly late.I usually wont eat anything after 8pm but i was too hungry.hais need go gym more often already.We supposed to eat at S-11 but it was under renovation i think then i brought them to eat yong tou fu which i think it's nice but the shop had closed.we were all very hungry then we went to eat 煮炒.The services there was utterly bad.~ @$%^* I wont step into the shop anymore.

No comments: