Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'M EXHAUSTED!
I have been staying in school until 6pm these 2days to do the international friendship day decoration.it was sad to say that my class aren't cooperative.I stayed back in school today after my nafa with some of the boys to finish up what we are supposed to do but we couldn't finish it.The judging for the decoration will be on Friday and we're running out of time.
I have been skipping my lunch these two days and I didn't get enough sleep.Therefore,my mood wasn't good.I get frustrated easily so don't try to provoke me.HA. I'm sorry for throwing my temper today..I'll try to control it next time.

I didn't have time to revise my work! :S
Time is running and my midyear exams is at the end of April.
STUDY STUDY STUDY!!

Tomorrow will be another tiring day.

No comments: