Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've no appetite today.I don't know why. perhaps it's because of my English result for CA. It was very badly done. ): But I've already did my very best for compre.

I tend to fall asleep whenever I'm reading a storybook.I wonder why.
I seem to have difficulty in memorising the vocab.I wonder why.
I will struggle and feel stress when I'm doing the papers.I wonder why.

Nonetheless,I'll work more harder and do my best.

Sigh.I think I should spend the time reading and practicing rather than thinking about these questions that came through my mind.

Maybe,my aunt was right-forgo Chinese by not listening to chinesepop songs and reading chinese novels and focus on English.Then improvements will be shown.
Is that true?

I dont think i can forgo chinese as it's my interest reading it.

No comments: