Friday, September 4, 2009

31 August 2009
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!

Woots.I was thrilled on that day!! \{^[]^}/ My chinese classmates were back to visit the trs.It has also been a long time since we met..(:
Woo..I miss chinese lessons;miss those days with them.Therefore..tadaa~ photos taking time!!XD I had brought my sis's camera without her knowing..=x Anyway, I had taken lots of photos with them on the day.^^ `yay! i love taking photos!!
Woah.JW had made a brownie for Miss L.so sweet of him~ i didnt manage to take a photo of the brownie but it looked nice though im not a fan of brownies.We were chatting on msn before the day and he told me that he knows how to bake cheesecakes too!! mmm yummy~ I have alr asked him to teach me someday~yeah. :D After that, we headed to Marina Square,the hongkong cafe for our lunch and we celebrated WX's birthday.It was my first time going out with them and it was fun though they kept teasing me.="= Then met the girls at B-box in the late evening..
`Smile~ :D

`Secret recipes chocolate cake.woo..going for more laps of jogging the next time?

`Happy 17th Birthday,WX.
`Is he crying? he must be very touched.Haha.
`Creams over his hand..Eww..I hate creams. :x
`i like this photo.^^
`Ai qing de li liang uh~ haha. we headed to UFO catchers for this cute little winnie the pooh after our lunch.SQ almost caught it..

No comments: