Friday, September 18, 2009

PRELIMS OVER!
I had my last paper today. Yay! {^[]^}/
Ohyes! know what?! I realised that some of my answers, no most of my answers for all the papers that I had changed are the correct ones!! @#$^*&* uh~I SHOULDNT HAVE CHANGED THE ANSWERS!!! I dont think im gonna do well for it.
Then headed to town & caught The ugly truth'.
Well,supposedly, my clique had planned to catch a movie today but the girls had sth cropped up at the last minutes and they didnt tell me.Great.
Anyway,the movie was nice & funny.No doubt,the boys had enjoyed the movie very much.so gross~ Haha. After that we headed Taka and I bought a small packet of dried cranberries.It tastes great! love it! must give it a try! =D Then we went to Novena for dinner.

`Woo..I love going to school- sounds crazy?
But I have got an indescribable feeling when im in school
and sadly,I just left with two weeks to my study leave.
Cant wait for Tuesday to come.

No comments: