Monday, February 1, 2010

MOE interview

The interview went on quite smoothly today but I was super nervous.My heart beats super fast that it might come out in anytime. ahha!
Back to the topic.I was the last person to be interviewed and it took me only around 10 mins. I dint expect to be that fast though.Thankfully,my tr asked me to read up articles regarding Chinese teaching in school,if not I might not know how to answer them.The most astounding question was that they asked me to convince them and give them reasons on why they should hire me to b the primary school teacher. My mind turned blank for a few seconds at that moment; I dont know what to say.Eventually, I told them that I am responsible and I have got interest in Chinese. Utter rubbish. It seemed like I didnt answer the question. Anyway, it's over and crossed my finger hoping that they would select me. {>~<}

No comments: