Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A good and a bad news

IM BEING POSTED TO MEDIA & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY AT TP!
no interest.no interest.no interest.{>~<}

Also I have received a letter with regard to diploma in Chinese studies from MOE today.Im being shortlisted for an interview on MONDAY!! Woohoo. This is a great news but sounds a lil scary. Well, just hope that everything go on smoothly.Im wondering what they would ask me during the interview. I shall do some research on chinese teaching soon.
Actually, I have been asking myself if teacher is the career that I m pursuing in my life.Frankly, I do not know what I want to be in future but I do know that what exactly I want to study as in which are the courses that attract me.I do not wish to spend a year or even three years on things which I have no interest in and so let's see how it goes after the interview.* cross my finger.

No comments: