Tuesday, January 19, 2010

老师 真的辛苦了

Being a teacher isnt easy.As we know, a teacher must set up a role model for students and takes up responsibility for everything.Tons of work are to be marked everyday, extra lessons are being conducted for those weaker students,involved in school events and also meeting. Im really appreciated of what my teachers had done for me seriously.Im respect to them too and so, I hesitated when you offered NIE scheme to me.Although I have an interest in Chinese, I dint think of being a teacher.If I have got the passion in teaching, I dont mind all these but the prob now is IM NOT SURE.Im still not sure if teacher is the path that i m heading to, hence I will not applied it.
However, after talking to Miss T ytd, she encouraged me to try to apply for NIE as she thinks that I have the potential and capability to go into teachers' world.I've indeed applied eventually but still, I feel that it's an impossible mission.

Anyway,if Im not being chosen by NIE, I will go into poly to grant their wish.Nevertheless, I will still retake certain subjs as private candidates to get a better O's cert. No doubt, repeat another year in school is still what I want. I think I'd regret for not repeating my O's in the future.

No comments: