Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last day of 2009

It has been awhile since the last time I blog.
On the last day of year 2009 , I headed to Marina and met WX, Mick they all for countdown after my work which ended at 10pm. I rushed to City Hall and tried to reach there as soon as possible but the train was so packed like sardines. Fortunately I managed to reach there on time.At 12am sharp, the fireworks set off.It was fantastic! After the fireworks ended, the rest planned to play pool and I decided to go home as I worked on morning shift the day after but eventually all of us headed home.There was no more buses after midnight and so we walked home from tpy interchange.
I was super exhausted on that day,nonetheless I had fun too.^_^We had taken a lot of photos too! I will upload as soon as possible.


PS. Many thoughts had gone through my mind as the fireworks were being set off.The year had given me suffering and happiness but I had learnt a lot from it though.Im so grateful to those who had helped me through my toughest time. THANK YOU SO MUCH.^^
Hope 2010 will be better than 2009.

No comments: