Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mi-siu Mi-siu

I am super exhausted after school especially on Monday and Wed when lessons start at 9am. I have to wake up early in the morning at 6am and leave house at 7.20am.@@ Apparently, I need more time to adapt to my new environment,the system and also blend in with my classmates. Most of them are still strangers to me though some of them are really nice people. X) I might look cold to most of them-we are just like living in the different world but Im sorry to say that this is the way I am,perhaps to new faces and environment. As time passes,we will get to know each other better.(:
Anyway, school is going to start at 2pm tmr as writoral's tr has postponed the lessons to friday afternoon! Dammit.

Alright! I am going to bed early today!

PS.O-m-g.Today is the last day of June which means I am left with 14 days to my chinese oral!!! I am so not prepared seriously!!

No comments: