Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Perseverance

WOOTS.I PASSED MY PHYSICS TERM TEST SURPRISINGLY!
It's a miracle,isnt it? Ohmygod.It's not just a border line pass; I did pretty well as compared to the first test which I had failed badly.=D * a clap on my shoulder. Yuppie~
However, things are getting tougher and tougher. I couldnt catch up with the lessons after the 2 weeks of break and I am facing difficultly in understanding certain subjs now.As the main exams and quizzes are coming up and O LEVELS are round the corner,I am feeling tight and breathless. I want a break.In fact I need a break but I cant afford to slow down my pace as the days are getting nearer and nearer..Studying on weekends is driving me crazy too...

PS.I still remember ur words and it's so much appreciated.=) Without u, I might have given up.

No comments: