Monday, October 20, 2008

It is 1.34 am now.
I was just informed that i will be going up to stage myself to give a speech!! I'm pissed now!! HE told me the reason he's not attending the graduation day was that he dont want to go up stage to be the representative when none of the classmate see him as a person that can represent them. What is this?! Didn't we agree that we will be going up tgt & now you're telling me that you not going to attend?! You're the one who make me became the chairperson & now u wanna me to do this by myself? You had faced some problems when u were the chairperson & you want me to help you with it,i didnt reject you but now im only asking you to do a small favour for me which is to go up to stage with me & now u telling me you will not be going?!it's fine with me to be a chairperson of the class but to give a speech..i really can't. I have no idea what to do now.

PS.I have regretted. The decision i made initially was totally wrong.

No comments: