Thursday, January 22, 2009

it's been awhile since the last time I blog.I was coping with my studies since the school reopened and I was working very hard for my English. The tests I had taken recently were terrible.I don't think I am able to score well for it,thus I have planned to spend more time on my studies during the weekend.
放下了华文,是有好很多.I have more time for my english and other subjects.A2好像已经不错,至少没有考回一样。

Ever since I was selected for chairperson,I was quite busy over the things that my teacher assigned to me. Plus,Chinese new year is coming,I have to make the Chinese new year cards for my teachers.I am not good in making nor designing cards so I tended to spend more time on doing that.
`This was the first card I made for miss leong last year.

`A card for miss tew.
 Times really flies.One year had passed in a blink of eye..

As for the last few days,I was busying over the decoration for Chinese new year.We were asked to decorate our classroom by using recycled items to promote the green movement and the judging was held last Tuesday. 
`Belicia did most of the decoration.

`My sister drew this.It's so cute.
`Guess whose big buttocks is that.HAHA.

`I like these Chinese words.
`ME. I drew myself.I've regretted for painting my hair.It's so ugly.):
We had drawn our class people on the cardboard and painted them.It took us a few days to complete the drawing as well as the painting.It's utterly tiring.
Overall,our decoration don't have the new year "feel" but it's cute.yeah.

No comments: