Thursday, January 22, 2009

S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N

20 January.
The most simplest birthday I ever had.

Thank you for those who had wish me.(: Times really files. I was officially 17 years old and in the blink of eye, i was one year older.
This year,my cliques didn't celebrate with me as there were tests the following day but receiving wishes from them were more than enough. They bought me a HELLO KITTY PILLOW which I LOVE IT SO MUCH.^3^/ love you guys.
On this day,I have spent my entire afternoon decorating my classroom than my mom brought me to a japanese restaurant for dinner at night-It was yummy.


Organic soy cheese cake-TCC
`R,I'm very glad to know you and thank you for being there for me whenever I'm down^3^/



`I LOVE Salmon sashimi & sushi :D

幸福可以很简单。
其实这样简简单单的过生日也不错

静静的
其实很舒服

吃吃饭
一块小蛋糕
收到朋友得祝福
其实已经足够了

不是寂寞
而是突然
喜欢一个人的感觉

突然想起这句话
老師說過
“寂寞并不可怕
最可怕的是
不知道自己是否寂寞"

我害怕寂寞。

No comments: