Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I was told to attend Chinese lessons till the day the results release. This is to let me to get prepare for the paper again if I've to retake unless I get A1 for the paper I took last year. Actually, I have full confidence in getting A1 for my chinese paper.HA HA. But I think I will retake if I didn't score A1 again. But I doubt my mom will allow me to retake and she'd scold me like hell for making this decision for sure. She knows that my English is weak and English is so important thus she wants me to be more focus on it. I know this is for my own good as English is indeed a important subject but she don't seems to understand the reason why I studied so hard for my Chinese;because I have high expectation for Chinese and A1 is the result i wanted to get. This is my last year in secondary school.Therefore I don't want to regret not having the chance to retake my chinese if I didn't get A1.Well, the result will release next week.I'm so nervous and excited. Hope that I will score A1. 

I felt weird during the lessons today-it was different from the chinese lesson I had in the past.Then I realised that I MISSED MY CHINESE CLASS-4E(BAND3). I missed miss leong's lessons, I missed their jokes and I missed hanging around with them. Aww..  
oh and i couldn't answer the question that my teacher asked me today. :S  Maybe it's because I haven't been studying Chinese for a period.So,I need time to catch up.

AND I have been practicing and reading for english in the past few months.Hope that this will help to improve my english. :S English is seriously a tough subject for me but I will study very hard.I believed  that I can make it. :p

No comments: