Sunday, April 12, 2009


oh my~ I couldnt believe I had eaten this packet of nasi lemak. :S It was so oily {>~<} Fried drumstick, fried fish and fried egg~ Eww.. It has been a few years for me not consuming this kind of food. Im not overstating,it's true! I havent been eating any oily food or food which contain coconut milk and sugar ever since I started on a diet.I have got an eating habit after that -consuming healthy food but people differ from it. They scolded me for eating such healthy food.weird uh? I don't think there's any wrong with it,is there? & I realised that I couldnt have what I wanted to eat. They will simply decide the dishes for me. Sigh. oh and many of my friends thought Im suffering from anorexia.==" That's exaggerated. I don't think I am. :P

Im getting fatter & fatter~ \{>~<}

No comments: