Friday, April 17, 2009

INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY







`dressing up~

`Yenny.



It was international friendship day last Wednesday and I was wearing ethnic costume.Not bad right? HAHA. I was told to present the slides on terracotta army to the whole school before the day and I was stunned. My pronunciation isn't good and I have got stage fright. :S I took up the challenge at last,since it's my last year in school.I was very worried of my pronunciation actually. I couldn't pronounce words ending with -th.I dont know why.I kept on practicing before the night and asking my friends for the correct pronunciation. I was then told that I was the first to present on that day!! :S it was so scary~
In the past, I was very concerned of what others think of me and how they look at me but somehow all these thoughts had gone.Ever since I participated on the singing competition that was organised by the school, I seemed to have the courage to perform in front of people and I think I've overcome my fear of standing on the stage. ^^

No comments: