Monday, April 6, 2009

COOKIES


` {>~<}

`Oatmeal chocolates cookies.





` Chocolate chips cookies.



















`the third time we tried and we succeeded. ^^




We headed to Jane's house last sunday to do our english project and to bake cookies. We got the recipe from a website which was quite tedious but the taste was great! It was my first time baking cookies .HAHA! Though we failed the first time as the cookies were too hard but the taste wasn't that bad.



Met Ros & ZY at J8 today and we headed to jane's house again.We went to bake the cookies and done our cme project.We tried it twice and we finally did it ! YAY! ^^ The taste was really great! :D It was so fun but tiring. __________________________________________________________________


I had elearning today .I supposed to login at 8am but I had overslept. My goodness~ I woke up at 8.30am. I think I had forgotten to set my alarm clock before the night. I was panicked and I kept rushing every questions as there was a time limit for a particular subject.Fortunately,I was able to finish the tasks on time. :P

No comments: