Saturday, August 22, 2009


It's 11.15am- the start of the day.
IM SOO TIRED RIGHT NOW!!
I dont know why.I did nothing honestly. I had wasted the entire morning ytd to watch drama and then I went out for a haircut in the afternoon. Until the night after my dinner,I started studying ONE part of the chapter for my geog test on Tuesday and practiced my English oral after that.
I didnt really study that much.Im just exhausted. My eyebags and dark eye circles are getting worse..Im gonna be a panda sooner or later. @@
& I STILL HAVE A LONG DAY TO GO!
English tuition at 11.30am later-one and a half hours
Math tuition at 2pm - 2 hours
O LEVEL ENGLISH ORAL & POA TEST TMR. I've yet studied for it and im still down with a cough..
Next, Geography test on Tuesday- not studied yet either.
Then, my PRELIM STARTS ON FRIDAY!! I think im not prepared yet!! Ughh. There are soo much things to do,so much things to study and yet I did nothing. I think that's bcos I dont know which subjects to revise first & Im getting lazy too.. >~<

No comments: