Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I know my previous posts sounded sad but that indeed was my feelings for the past few days..謝謝大家關心!^^As I've got no one to confide in, the best way to express my feelings is through blog. Yup, Im a pessimist and I wont confide to anyone if he or she asks me or when I could not take it.I tend to keep to myself most of the time I shld say.
Whenever Im distress, I will be fine after eating DARK CHOCOLATES or FROZEN YOGURT and not to forget my favourite CHEESECAKES & CHEESE TARTS !! YAY!! \{^[]^}/ so NO WORRIES!! (; but cheesecakes are FATTENING ): & I JUST FOUND OUT THAT A SLICE OF CHEESECAKE HAS 500 CALORIES!! T.T no cheesecakes for me for another half year..HA.
Alright, Im sick & it's getting worst!! My voice is awful~ It has alr been 5 days!! Gosh. My english oral is next Monday!Hopefully I will recover by then. Also, my prelim starts next friday and I have yet finished revising!! =S
OHYES!! today is my dearest birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY,R!! hope u will love our presents!! I know u will..haha!^^

No comments: