Thursday, December 3, 2009

Extend it or not?

I just realised that I had finished my last piece of chocolates! :( Aww.. Shall buy more the next time when I get my pay.hee.
Alright, mama has been asking me to extend my contract.She has got her reasons though but honestly,I really dont want to continue working. Partly because there are too much things to memorise; be it the author's name, the name of the books and also the location of books in every departments.It's rather stressful and Im really exhausted-I just cant want to end my contract! Although I explained to her why I dont wanna work(just as Im really tired,I thought of having fun next year.I have already missed so much things.I dont wanna spend the rest of my holiday just to work. I want to learn other things which I dont know ; I need to find my interest), she insisted.There were of cos again little arguments and miscommunication inbetween; perhaps the probs lies on me again. I remained silent.
Actually, I know that there is no harm in extending my contract.I dont have to stay at home so often either.But if u ask me if im happy working there, frankly im not though my colleagues are really nice people.There is no motivation and I dont know what I am working for. Well,I need more time to think about it. Any suggestion?

No comments: