Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rest.

Woohoo. 30 more days of working. I cant wait to end my current work and get my salary so that I can buy the things I want!! yay! ^_^ Btw I caught Mulan the movie yesterday with my colleagues. The movie was so violent and boring.I dont really like it. :S oh yes, my manager asked me if I'd like to extend my contract yesterday. I said no.ahha. Nonetheless, mama wants me to continue working even though i told her that im really tired.whatever.

Today is my off day! I have spent the entire day at home. The feeling is so good.ahha. It has been a while since the last I give myself a good break and do nothing like today.Although I dont like to spend a day just to watch show as I hate it when my mind turns blank, Im really tired and my body is aching. I need to rest. I have just finished reading my novel and watched a few episodes of the latest hk series 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience'. It's a pretty nice show.It's about people in the palace who r calculative and they would use nasty methods to get what they want.
Alright, Im working in the afternoon tmr. Shall get to bed early. >_<

JD: 'Perseverance is the key to succeed'

No comments: