Sunday, April 11, 2010

踏入新的世界;全新的开始

ORIENTATION.
Well.It was rather boring and tiring which were unexpected.Im super exhausted after so many games I had today and I kind of regretted for not appealing NYP courses as the school is much nearer from my place..I had an hour bus duration from tpy bus interchange to tp which was utterly tiring and this gonna be part of my routine for three years. Thank goodness I have my chinese novel to kill the time.All the best to me ya @@

Well, I have a strange feeling which is indescribable as I stepped into the school campus. Most probably because it's a new environment and I see new faces. I must say that I MISS MY BELOVED 5N1 CLASSMATES BADLY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE. I just feel weird and I had an urge to cry but I didn't.Or maybe 'uncertainty' is the word to describe my feeling.Perhaps I am totally not used to people who were screaming and shouting for entire day.Our leaders were super crazy ;they never fail to cheer and warm us up wherever we go. It's rather annoying.Pardon me. I know I sounded mean but it's the fact.

Ohyes.I was stunned when one of my classmates asked me if I am happy to be posted to this course..Im definitely not but Im trying to be happy. It seems like many of them were not being posted to what they are interested in and they have no choice but to study.It actually impressed me a lot,seriously.They look happy. I have been wondering why cant I just pull myself down to do things that I have totally no interest in?Why m I so insisting on the course that I want? And why m i a pessimist? I have a feeling that I cant pull through the 3 yrs of this course no matter how hard I try on telling myself that 'interest can be nurtured.'

PS.Im gonna study hard & smart for my o's.

No comments: