Thursday, April 1, 2010

two weeks of break is a long break for me.


No more work.
It's kind of weird for me to wake up early and not go for work.In fact, i feel uncertainty to stay at home and do nothing.I cant be meeting friends everyday neither to stay at home.I must plan sth this two weeks to make the days fruitful for me.

Today is the first day without work,I met my clique for a movie.It has been a long time since I met them mann! I miss them so much la but my girlfriends did not turn up sadly.Anyway Im glad that they've planned to go out today,if not I have totally nothing to do at home. I know it's time for me to prepare myself for the written papers of certain subjs but I have no mood to study seriously.Perhaps Im not independent enough.I have registered for it and so see how things go then..

Before I met them, I was being force by mama for approaching a fortune teller who many people said he's very accurate in calculating everything in life. It's more dramatic to me though.Im not a superstitious person and I believe in fate;many things are predestined by god. I refused to go initially but my family were nagging and forcing me to go. Well, I was thinking since there's no use saying anything more, I surrendered.My opinions are never taken into consideration and im always standing alone.sigh.Worse still,they are trying to interfere my life. I know they are concerned about me but it's my life after all.Pardon me for being selfish but I cant please everyone to get what they want me to be for the future.
So what if I have no goal currently?? So what that I m afraid to try many things?? I know I must have a goal and I will definitely discover one day and go for it. I will tell myself to be confidence and be poised at all time. that's my problem, my life.

是你说
每个人没有目标,文凭最重要。
但现在你反而问我为什么没有目标
什么跟什么嘛~

No comments: