Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tiring

Im mentally and physically exhausted!! I have to wake up extremely early in the morning and take an hour bus to school. I should have appealed to the nearest poly in the first place. !@#$% I think im suffering from insomnia these few days again.. I cant sleep at nights.Most probably it's because Im feeling the pressure;I have got piles of work not done and i still have to prepare for o levels..Gosh.. Pimples are popping out and dark circles are evolving..=S How? I WANT TO SLEEP~

Oh well,although this is the second week of school, im still not use to the route of my new life. I have been eating chocolates before heading to school.Anyway, I realised that I must be very self-discipline in doing self-revision or even do practices of the work..Like for mathematics, we have to practice the questions ourselves in order to be prefect.No teachers is going to mark for us..Moreover,We have only two hours for tutorial in a week which is totally not enough.This is stressful.
Worse still for physics,I just cant get my hands on the experiences; connecting wires and analyze the circuit are driving me crazy seriously..Im certainly not a physics person;it's my weakest subject.. Im wondering why i m posted to this course mann..

`Im presenting the introduction of my research journal tmr. Good luck to me! ^_^

PS.you're right. I have to put in more effort than others but it's really tiring..

No comments: