Monday, July 5, 2010

Nostalgic memories

I miss my clique.
I miss those days watching movies on every weekends and hanging around at j8 with the girls after school everyday. I miss those gossips and fun we had. I miss the time we had spent together.Although we are separated from different poly and tried to meet up once a week, it's still tough to fix in sometimes. However, I am glad that we are still keeping in touch. (:
I also miss the days talking to you,be it my troubles or some random stuff. You just makes me feel safe and a lil secure.Although u did most of the talking, I will never forget what u had said. You seemed to know me well and could somehow read my mind which really surprised me. I am really grateful for everything.Frankly,without u,I might have given up in my studies.

Alright,a lil short post here and back to my studies. tata.

No comments: