Friday, July 16, 2010

感动捏~



WOW!! D bought me a box of MERSI chocos and Ricola!! She surprised me by putting them into my bag without me knowing! As I was upset over my Chinese oral, she bought these things to cheer me up!!Another friend gave me a choco too which he bought from the Japanese food fair in Tampines! And SH also bought me a box of HERSHEY chocos a month ago!! That time I was indignant over a friend of mine who betrayed me. So sweet of them! Thank you so much! Your concerns is really appreciated!!LOVE YOU GUYS! >3

Although we have known each other for 3 months plus, I can feel that you guys really treasure each time we spent together. Also,I know you have been trying real hard to understand me and finding topics to talk with me. I really appreciated everything that you have done.However, please excuse me for being inferior and quiet. I am not a chatty and cheerful person as you expected.I am indeed a calm and a person who is difficult to understand as you said.In fact I have difficulty in adapting this new environment until now. I just need more time. (:

PS. ML, I am working towards it;loving and protecting myself by not thinking too much.(: And I miss those days talking to you! Aww.. Really much appreciated for everything!
(I wonder if u would read my blog).X)

No comments: