Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stupid sister belittles me

She knows that I am struggling with my studies and instead of giving me encouragements, she looks down on me. She thinks that I wont be able to do well on my exams.She forbids me to go nowhere but stay at home to study during the study breaks. That's like so crazy. Mama was there while we are talking about this and yet she remained silence-I have used to it though.Oh well. Indeed,I am facing difficulties on the subjects i am studying now.They are so tough that sometimes i thought of giving up but someone has asked me to hang on there..And so, I have been telling myself that not to disappoint those who has been there for me, do them proud. I am hanging there,still.

I kept silence and did a lil reflection after that.Then I recalled back when I had the good old times.There's always a person who has been there for me whenever i am feeling low.When I feel like giving up or even stress, i will always think of her. Her words really gave me the power to persevere and the courage to make everything possible.She wants me to be happy and not to think too much,i am working towards it.(:
I am grateful for everything she had done for me. Without her, i might have given up in my studies.
Aww.. i miss her so much. >3

No comments: