Thursday, August 19, 2010

Desserts at 10pm!



Met up my girlfriends last Thursday and headed to Aston for dinner at Cathay! Then we walked all the way to Somerset as we thought of settling down at a cafe. Eventually, we went to Scape escape for this Champagne grape Ice with red beans and lychee mochi! It's real good! I couldn't remember then name of this desserts shop though but it's a nice place to chill. Before we walked off, I found out that these ice snowflakes are LOW in FATS! HAHAHA! Thank god.




The next day, I headed to JW's place for BBQ! It has been awhile since we last met though. I missed them so much!
Undoubtedly, I had eaten more than I need! The food that his mom prepared for us were good and JW baked OREO cheesecakes and a few cups of Tiramisu for everyone! They were AWESOME! Not exaggerating, This was my FIRST time eating OREO CHEESECAKE!! JW must be very honoured!! haha! I had a slice of it and two bites of Tiramisu! Oh my goodness.It was just heavenly delicious!! Looking forward to our next gathering! >3

PS.I am going to jog for an hour for next two days!@@
Two more weeks to exams and yet I am still unprepared. I have told myself not to be affected by those unpleasant things that
had happened recently and work hard for the upcoming exams.I will get back to books real soon.
`updated on 23 August 2010.

No comments: