Friday, August 13, 2010

An indescribable feeling that will never be forgotten



A surprised friend requested in FB and an unexpected message received.O-M-G!
At the moment, I felt an indescribable feeling which made my tears welled up my eyes.I was out of words.I thought I have been forgotten..
Many things flashed on my mind then; the times when I was feeling low, when I need encouragements and when I felt loneliness and emptiness.You've been there supporting me,encouraging and listening to me.Ever since I confided in u, I seemed to be relying on u.I have got a lot of things to share with u! However,as time passes,I told myself that I must be independent and stay strong! One day I'd like to tell u that i can really excel in all areas like u said and share with u my dreams(im still figuring out though..) when I return to school! Now,whenever I feel like giving up on studying, I tend to recall ur encouragements and indeed helps me pull through the obstacles. (: I am really glad to have u around and i will never let u down! >3

Love,
SH

PS. Uh! And I never forget scoring A1 for Chinese! You will get to see it next year on e day O levels result release!(;

No comments: