Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hectic life.

Woohoo. It has been a long time since I watched and finished a drama within a day! I am not exaggerating-Letting my mind rest and not worried for my studies for a time being is AWESOME! Even my sister said I have turned into bonkers, am I? Indeed, ever since I was preparing for N levels, I didn't touch on any dramas but books. She has been seeing me preparing for my exams, stress over my studies and not watching my favourite dramas.I was once used to be obsessed in HongKong series but not now. I think it was a waste of time including sleeping. I used to sleep for like 5 hours and then prepared myself to school. However, I realised how important sleeping or even taking a nap is since I stepped into poly.I spend an hour plus travel to and fro school each day and wake up at 6am every morning.Then stay half of the day in school,listening to lecturers and preparing presentation.Life now is hectic. Now I am trying to go to bed before 12am, if not I will be a zombie the next day in school. I also try not to stay in school for too late as I really hate to sit in bus for an hour.It's real awful.

PS. I'm hanging there,still..

No comments: