Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm contented



I feel secure and happy with them around!! >3

It has been awhile since we met as a clique but still short of two ladies. It's mid-autumn festival today and we gathered at Brandon's place for our favorite steamboat!! Woots. Gathering at a round table with a hotpot on a windy day while catching up with one another was AWESOME!! We had so much fun and laughter! oh and I finished A BOWL OF RICE surprisingly.Ever since I started dieting, I had either had half a bowl of rice or sometimes not eating any. I always had a thinking that rice makes me fat but now as I begin to do workouts and jog every alternative days, I have stopped dieting.Well, I know I should have stopped long ago as people around me have been worried for me.): Hope I'm not late though.
Anyway,I received compliments from both beryl's and brandon's mama that Im skinny!! Haha! Although many people have been telling me that I am skinny enough and stopped me from dieting, I just believe in myself. Now my target is to keep myself in shape! Oh and I realized I didn't had a bite of mooncake on this day!!

PS.No more complaints but showing gratitude to everyone.(:

No comments: