Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday B!



Woots! Met up the girls again!! It was B's 18th birthday yesterday and we had a short celebration with her. We headed to Vivo City for xiao long bao and bought her a strawberry tart from fruit paradise.I totally forgotten that she doesn't like strawberries! Eventually, ZY was the one who finished the tart! Haha. She just love desserts a lot a lot. After that, we settled down at a open space. Ber told us that she hopes our friendship will last long and the only way to maintain our friendship is to meet up often. I couldn't agree more though and I was a lil touched when she said that.=)
Afterall, I had a great time with them! Love them so much! >3

PS. I have to say that I am glad to have known them and I will definitely treasure this friendship.





`B gave me this bar of chocos that her dad bought for her! She just hates dark chocos but i LOVE it! ^_^

No comments: