Thursday, November 4, 2010

The lucky one.

It's been a while since I last blog. I have been busy studying for O levels and poly work. Thank god that these stressful days are coming to the end and I managed to overcome it amusingly. With the effects of exercising and eating dark chocos everyday really helps to release stress but indulging in a Mocha and a sandwich at a cafe is still the best! Hahah. Two more papers to go and I will be free! As in I have got more free time to watch hk series on weekends! Yuppie!

*
Last week I started the language course(French and Japanese) and apparently it didnt work well for me. Although these languages are interesting , I cant cope with them.It's really stressful to learn ABCs in both Japanese and french in a day.Therefore, not to make my life miserable, I have decided to change the course to a marketing course as I still feel comfortable with figures instead of a brand new language. Thank you Mr.Y for helping me with regard to changing of this course. I must say that I am a lucky girl! I am soo grateful to these wonderful people around me! LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I'm getting to miss a couple of people already.

No comments: