Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Im not feeling well today,thus i didn't go school.

I had diarrhoea on Monday.I felt a bit dizzy & chest nausea these two days.I don't know what had happened to me.Everytime before exams start,I'll fall sick.I dont know why.

Anyway,even though i wasn't feeling well,but i still went out with my clique.We had decided today that we would be going out with Ting I & this will be the LAST time going out with her.If I didn't go meet them,I don't know when we'll meet up again & Im sure I'll be regretted.So I made myself out of the bed & meet them @ town.

They told me I looked pale.hais No choice.I don't want to miss any days going out with Ting I because she's leaving this coming Friday!!We took neoprints after they had their lunch.
Belicia went home after taking the first neoprints we took,without informing us.I don't know what happened to her & she's thinking.We think she was infurated as there're one or two neoprints which was without her.We discerned her tears welled up her eyes..CAN YOU TELL US WHAT HAD HAPPENED??


We went home after taking neoprints.

I wasn't feeling well on the way i go home..

Tomorrow is my chinese 'O'level oral.Arggh~ I must score well & be my best performance.I CAN DO IT!!

Hope I'll be better tmr.

Photos will be uploaded soon..

No comments: