Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Justin,Brandon,Jian Bao,Junde

Brandon.

Jian Bao.

Ismail.


RACIAL HARMONY DAY.

I have borrowed a Malay costume from my sister's friend,shikin.It was nice but abit too large & long..anw THANKS for lending me ,shikin! (:


This was my first time wearing costume to school.

Met jane & roselyn in the morning & change to our costume.I was so shy while heading to e parade square.haha ~~ & we were all sweating.We have to wore it for the whole day. There's a fashion shows during the assembly whereby two representatives from each classes have to go up to stage & have a cat walk.Roselyn & Jane were chosen by my form teachers but because it's running out of time,thus they have to go up to stage & took photos with form teachers.What a pity! I was so excited to see Roselyn on stage & have a cat walk~HAHA!


MORE photos will be uploaded soon..

No comments: