Tuesday, July 8, 2008


Ben,Huanni (:

Wei Xiang,Shi Quan,Darryl,Mike (:


to everyone: ALL E BEST FOR 'O' LEVEL! JIAYOU.(:


Shi Quan,Darryl (:

Vincent,WeiXiang,Darryl,Mike,Shi Quan (:

Cholin,Sean (:

Wen Jing,Kimberly (:


Ben,Jane (:

KELLY (:

Miss Leong announced that we wont be having chinese lesson anymore after our listening compre which is on next tuesday,thus i brought my camera to school to take photos.
Those guys told me they dont like to take photos because they are SHY.~"~ but i forced them to take with me.HAHA!

我喜欢拍照因为可以留做纪念。
毕业后,看到这些照片,回想起我们曾经度过的日子。。
那有多好。。


4E(BAND3)
I LOVE this class.
Im really glad that i was in this class.
Alots of fun & laughter.

Miss Winnie Leong
She's a really a great teacher. :D
I will not disappoint you anymore.

Those days we used to have will always etched in my mind.

No comments: