Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008.
Times really files.This is my last post for year 2008.It have been good for me or maybe smooth i should say for this year.However, there were things happened that make me disappointing-I've worked very hard for my chinese but the result came out was a disappointed for the mid-year paper .Hope I could get the result I want for the end year paper.

okay,I shall share the things with your guys that made me happy!
Firstly, I did well for my N level result though that wasn't what I expected to get initially but I had tried my best.(:


Then..

`February 2008
I miss Ting I..(:
My cliques.They always played a part in my life.
They would always be there for me whenever im feeling down.
R & B who will cheer me up when im feeling depressed and stood by me whenever I have problems.
R teaches me those subjects that Im weak in as well.
Im thankful to all these and it's awesome to have them.(:
`I miss my chinese lessons and my beloved classmates.=)

K who has became my best friend since the day I stepped into this class.Chinese lessons brought us closer.We seem to have a lot of topics to talk about whenever we meet up.(: B,W & M are those who I get along very well in this class.They're hilarious and easy-going. I'm very glad to know them. :D
AND Miss Leong,who is my Chinese teacher,put high expectation on me and never give up on me but encourages me on instead.She gave me the faith to believe in myself-i could score distinction for it but I've failed her during the mid paper.My result turned out to be a disappointment.I have retook my paper at last as she told me that i am capable to score a distinction and i believed that I can do it as well.heh. Those days were really stress for me since my Chinese lessons started after two months of break.
She encouraged me for not giving up and she'd spend extra time with me after lessons when it's near to my exam ;answering my questions and printing extra worksheets for me.
And of cos,I'm very thankful to all these too!


All these days will etched vividly in my mind.


Lastly,I hope 2009 will be BETTER! yeah. :D

No comments: