Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY X'MAS TO EVERYONE! :D





Love you,MOMMY^3^


PHOTOS OF ME!! HA^^

I had dinner at TrueBlue-a Nonya restaurant today with my family.It was quite expensive though but the food were great! YUMMY~
The Fish head curry,Ayam Prawns and the chicken curry were recommended to us and it tasted delicious!! HAHA. We ordered a dessert at last though we were quite full at the time we finished our meal.We were just curious how's a nonya kueh platter will taste and look like, so we ordered! A kueh platter -fruits cake,brownie,a pineapple tarts,butter cake and a kueh. IT TASTED GOOD! ha.

UH! And I realised it was already 8pm when I ate the dessert.Gosh~ It contained so much flour and sugars.Argh~It's so fattening. :S
I must go gym more often..

Oh ya.I'm going to catch a movie with my beloved cliques tomorrow! Wee~ XD

No comments: