Thursday, December 18, 2008

I GOT PROMOTED TO 5N. \{^口^}/
I scored 5 points for N level.yay! This is what i expected.woo hoo~ so happy. ^^

I targeted 3 points initially but after I took my POA and humanities papers, I have changed my goal to 5 points and I got it. :D I also thought of getting top students.heh but it's tough to be in top 3. Congratulation to the top students. (:
I'll work harder next year.(;

I was astonished that I scored B4 for my english.I didn't score B4 for my english before seriously nor do i expect to get a B4. :D and I didn't expect to get an A2 for my poa either.The papers were really tough and I thought I might fail the papers but fortunately, I didn't. heh.

Chinese wasn't included in.I wasn't aware of that.I should have taken both N level & O level chinese papers..nevermind,it's over.
I will be getting my chinese result next month, just hope that I can get A1. (:

No comments: