Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm feeling better now.
I will not be thinking about my chinese papers anymore. It's over.
Thanks for all your concerns guys! ^^
A lot of things are predestined..
I have tried & worked hard.. Hope everything will be fine..

This coming thursday will be my graduation day! so fast~ thanks Junde for willing to accompany me to go up the stage. There shouldn't be any problems, i think. Though i have stage fright but i think i can overcome it. >p<

The following day will be the prom night.I will be wearing a dress on that day. *shy >~< yay! thanks Roselyn for lending me her clutch so i don't have to spend too much money on the prom night. I'm scare that i will be neglected on that day cos all my classmates will not be going. :( I was asked by Kelly to attend the prom night.I have considered for hours as my beloved friends aren't going.
This will be my last chance gathering with them & Kelly said she will accompany me HA thus i have decided to go. When I paid for the prom night, I felt a bit regretted.I'm afraid that the atmosphere will be weird & awkward. I don't really know all the express classes nor 5Ns. I will be odd & extra on that day.. Thought Jian Hao will be going but he told me he isn't. :(
I will be the only one from 4Ns attending the prom night,weird huh?!
` I am wondering how will the day be like..






No comments: