Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Trip to MALAYSIA w/ Mediacorp Actress-Chen Li Ping 3days 2 nights


This trip was uneventful & the meals they arranged were horrible.I swear I wont follow a tour to Malaysia anymore!!
I was sick on the first day of the trip. :(
Our first stop was to KL.It lasted 6 hours for us to arrive at my destination.We had "yong tou fu" for lunch.The dishes were so OILY & almost all fried.Yucks~ I had no choice but to eat it.It had been a long time for me to eat such an oily food..Eww..I should have gained weights ): Next we headed to a shopping mall-"Times square".There's nothing nice for me to buy.I wanted to make manicure there but there's time limited.Oh ya, there's a shop that sells healthy Ice cream which are made from fruits & milk only! it tasted delicious!! :D After that,we headed to chocolate factory & temples..

Chen Li Ping & Mommy.`They looked alike, don't you think so?? hahaha..

On the second day,we had "ba kut tak" for lunch.My goodness~ See hows OILY it is!!! I just ate vegetables for my lunch then ate some biscuits that i brought from home in the bus..
LOOK AT THE FATS!! Gosh~

My dad loves to eat pork.He ate the most!! Yucks~

Then we headed to Malacca. Our dinner that the company organized for us is very terrible thus we went to have the Nyonya dishes by ourselves. The dishes were tasty!
My Family!! >3<

That's all for the day! (:

No comments: