Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MY CHINESE PAPER IS OVER!!
finally~ I felt relieved & exhausted..i have been burning midnight oil this few days & i have suffered from insomnia last night.
I have really spent a lot of time studying for my Chinese. I have been working so hard , kept doing worksheets & memorised those idioms & phrases.. I seriously hope that i can do well this time round & get the result i wanted..希望这次的耕耘会有收获;所做的努力不会白费.
The papers wasn't difficult.I have confident of scoring well BUT for my paper one, I have forgotten to write down the question number! gosh.I'M UTTERLY WORRIED & I AM SCARED!! some of them told me that if question number wasn't written down,it will be marked ZERO whereas the others told me that one or two marks will be deducted. I'm worried that i can't score any mark for my compo..I have to confirm with my teacher..I have full of confident for my compo as i have read the model essay the day before. The question that i read was totally the same,the only difference was the number of percentage. Those who have taken the paper should know what i am talking about.Arggh~~不要让我所担心的事发生..拜托.

*sobs :'(

No comments: