Thursday, November 27, 2008


Today was Prosperity Kitchen opening at Mohamed Sultan Road. Their Celebrity guest are Hong Kong actors-Raymond Lam,Kevin Cheng & Bobby Auyeung.I don't intend to go actually as I don't like to stand under the sun,squeezing with people just to see the actors but my sister wants me to go.She's crazy over Raymond Lam. She's having school today,therefore she asked me to go as im very free at home. :S 
When i reached there,many teenagers & aunties waited outside the restaurant alr. Some of them reached there at 10am just to hope tat they could stand in the front.So crazy~ The sun was scorching & I'm sweating like hell.. I felt I am like a ah siao there;kept taking photos of them & squeezing with their fans when they arrived. All thanks to my sister.~"~
Their car was so cool~
Raymond Lam. 
He's quite handsome actually.HAHA! :P

Kevin Cheng.
He's also handsome.hehe :P

No comments: